Quiet River is Denver’s premier transitional recovery community. Located in the beautiful and historic Curtis Park neighborhood of Downtown Denver, we offer luxury sober living accommodations to adult men and women looking to transition from in-patient treatment to independent living. We provide a nurturing and structured environment that motivates clients to apply the skills they acquired in treatment under real-world stresses. Statistics show that people who leave a treatment facility to return home, have a relapse rate of 90% in the first year. That percentage is cut to 50% after just 90 days in sober living.
In order to create a truly nurturing environment, we offer a number of amenities to our residents. Each client is provided a membership to the full-service Forza Athletic Club at the nearby Ritz Carlton Hotel. We provide a daily continental breakfast, a deli lunch, and a chef prepared dinner five nights a week. But perhaps the most beneficial amenity is our individualized case management, ensuring that clients are held accountable and motivated to achieve their specific goals. Quiet River is staffed primarily by individuals in active recovery. That empathy creates a level of understanding and trust that our clients find deeply beneficial. Sobriety in the facility is scrupulously monitored. Clients receive multiple daily breathalyzers and twice weekly urine analysis for drugs and alcohol. We offer seven hours of professionally facilitated small group therapy a week, designed to promote and expand upon a variety of recovery philosophies.
- Professional, courteous, and responsive staff supervision 24/7
- Personalized case management, ensuring that goals are met, treatment programs are followed, and a healthy transition to independent living is made
- 7 hours of professionally facilitated small group therapy a week, focusing on relapse prevention, goal setting, addiction processing, and healthy relationships
- Sobriety monitored daily via BA, lab submitted UA, and ETG testing
- All rooms have premium cable TV, high speed internet, private bathrooms, and refrigerators
- Access to FORZA Athletic Club at the Ritz-Carlton, just blocks away
- Chef prepared dinner Monday – Friday
- Continental breakfast and deli lunch daily
- House keeping services
- Low client-to-staff ratio: maximum of 13 clients in the facility